Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Posts in One Day?!

Today is our first day of SPRING BREAK!!! We slept in, of course, and then had delicious pizza with some good friends. At said lunch I was scolded (nicely) about not updating my blog more often so I'm doing it twice in one day and promising more in the next few days.

K-Bug and I are determined to have a whole week of fun fun FUN! We're hitting the zoo, Hobby Lobby, the library, having friends over to play, and we're having our first sleep over ever (more to come on that one). But what do to during nap time you ask? Well Momma's cleaning. Each day I'm taking a different room and I'm dusting, washing, vacuuming, and organizing it. Today was the TV room and we definitely got off to a rocky start. Our laundry room (read closet) is in our TV room and the washer's on the fritz. I was super bummed and not at all excited about having a repair man out but he'll be happy to find out that the room is immaculate - no dust to be found there my friends. I just pretended I didn't have LOADS of laundry and I cleaned anyway - I will not be stopped in my spring clean efforts.

I always think I'm going to find amazing things that I've lost when I clean and be super excited about it. Today I found the following objects - three hangers under the ironing board, a picture frame, my high school journals, a pair of Gar's socks, and our poodle's favorite chew toy. I don't know which of those things I most excited about. K-Bug was very impressed with my mad cleaning skills!

More tomorrow as I take on the kitchen - I wonder what I'll find it there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you back :)

Mindy Fresh said...

Thanks!