Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm crafty!


For Halloween this year we decided to give K-Bug another opportunity to wear her ladybug costume by bringing treats to Gar's work. Of course it then snowballed into making our own candy and decorative cones to carry the candies. I can't be entirely blamed, however, because my mom showed me this adorable blog where I got the idea to make Halloween Bark.

This is my bark - it made A LOT more than I expected but it was delicious and very cute!

The cone pre-candy.

Gar holding the cone post-candy.

All my cones wrapped up and ready to go!


K-Bug on her way to hand out candies and turn Daddy's work friends into Ladybugs!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Lady Bug costume! She looks ADORABLE! And I absolutely LOVE the "Sweetie/Honey" predicating correction..... LOVE IT! She is so funny!