Friday, October 30, 2009

I Read Good!

I love to read - I have spent whole days in bed just reading and have even contemplated faking an illness just so I can have a "bed day." Lucky for me, K-Bug shares this love of reading. While many children sleep with a teddy bear or a favorite stuffed animal, my little one sleeps with books all around her. Gar and I often make bets about how many books there will be in her bed when we check on her. (All time high was eleven.)

Our favorite book, "Llama Llama Red Pajama" was given to us by Gar's boss. We often read it before nap and bedtime.

We take weekly trips to the library to check out new books and I'm always on the look-out for books that are fun for kids and adults. Sometimes its hard to find age appropriate books for K-Bug. Here are some recommendations of books we have enjoyed.



If anyone can recommend a children's book that they enjoyed please do!!!

No comments: