Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today's Lovies #1

I have completely fallen in love with this blog and have decided to straight up copy it - I think it's a wonderful opportunity to think about the special things that happen in your everyday life. If you feel the need to copy that blog or copy me copying that blog - I totally think that's ok! I will call my copy creation "Today's Lovies" and here is my first one!
Dear Gar, I heard you empty the dishwasher this morning while I was sleeping and I am so glad I have a husband that thinks of thoughtful things to do that help my day go easier. KBug - thank you for explaining what to do when you sneeze and get buggers on your lips - you are truly a problem solver ("you just have to wipe them off but because they are gross"). Dear Boo-Boos (Addy and Luka) thank you for being the best nap buddies around, although I could use a little more space. And finally, Mema you are a godsend - thank you for taking us to breakfast and putting up with our fussies - we hate being sick but a good breakfast with Mema may have cured us!!!

No comments: