Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Embracing Summer!!!

Remember when I wrote that I was going to try to enjoy summer - well I have and I am!!!! Having KBug has taught me that when you're four you don't care about how hot it is. You run and play, eat ice-cream and popsicles, and splash in the water. I have finally found a way to love summer. Now don't get me wrong - I still long for the days of hoodies, Uggs, and autumn leaves but folks this gal is learning to love summer (and has a tan to prove it!!!).

Here are some things I've found that I love about summer!!!


Farm and Art Market on Saturday mornings. (That's a real ostrich egg!)


Watching KBug and her acrobatics on the swing set!!!



Reading books outside, catching bugs and getting KBug hugs!


                          

And then when its too hot - coming inside for popsicles and puzzles!

No comments: