Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm so tired!

It's official - I'm overwhelmed. When we first got an email from Gladney with attachments I was so excited. I had G print them and I organized them into sections. Then we got another email, and another, and another, and a separate paper on how to organize all the paper work. They suggest putting it in four different folders and friends, let me tell you, the folders are bulging. I have them on my counter and honestly, I don't know where to begin. I'm trying to stay inspired and motivated but I'm struggling to maintain my previous enthusiasm. We are sure in our decision to adopt and this is definitely what we are going to do but its daunting. We've given ourselves the summer to do the paperwork but I'm wondering if that is even possible.

Here's hoping my energy comes back so I can rock the paperwork!

3 comments:

Jebena said...

Take one day at a time---Being organized helps, but at the end of the day and week, having energy to enjoy the journey is far more important. Welcome to the Gladney Family of PAP and AP!

Cassandra Britt said...

You can do it! Just do one thing at a time-
I am now reorganizing all of my forms so that our daughter will be able to see everything when she gets older so a tip from me is to stay organized now (unlike me) so you won't have to re-do it later!
Best wishes-hang in there!

Unknown said...

Hang in there. Just remember that there is such a great reward at the end of all of this. Don't get bogged down in the mundane.