Thursday, April 16, 2009

We're on our way!

Today Garrett and I signed our loan papers - we are in the money! We also filled out the pre-application for the agency we decided on. 

I was taking care of my friend's little girl the other day and I told her that Garrett and Auntie M are going to get babies from a far away land. She asked me why they're not here yet - I told her they are waiting for us. She said that yes they ARE waiting, waiting for her to get big enough to help me with them. How cute is that?!

I'm sure we will have more to post now so be sure to check back. 
 

1 comment:

Scott and Ashley said...

Hello, friend! That is soooo very exciting!!! :) I am very happy for you! Love you!

P.S. You don't mind if I steal your layout for my wedding planning page for a bit do you?! :)