Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome me to the blogosphere!!!

Hello Hello! I have decided that it is time for me to have a voice. Although my friends and family will tell you that I have never seemed to have a problem with voice, I feel now that I need others to hear me as well. My husband and I are officially announcing that we are actively pursuing adoption. This blog will help me chronicle our journey for our family/friends and for 
those who are just curious. 

I'll get into the specifics later but for now I will just say that some things in life come with a peace that is profound and should not be ignored. Our choice to adopt has given me this peace and I would love to think that I could share that with others.

Thanks!!

3 comments:

erin said...

Mindy, I am so happy for you and the decision you and Garrett have made to adopt! I am so excited to watch the process and even more excited that you will one day have a beautiful little baby as your own. Much love!

Anonymous said...

How exciting and thrilling for you both--what a lucky little one he or she will be, having such wonderful parents as yourselves! I can't wait to read on the process/progress. Lots of love, Sarah Bosworth

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mindy! I'm thrilled that you're blogging. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this process.